still looks nice and warm there. indian summer perhaps? enjoy, karin & co.
Who is this little lady? Cora can't be this big already!! She is SOOOOOOO cute!! Hope to see you soon
Hi Cora you are prettier than your dolll. They should make a doll named Cora that looks like you. ellie
amy, you have been making our new home look really beautiful and feel incredibly cozy.cora and I are soooo lucky to have you. I love you more then words can tell.
Cora is a beautiful as ever. Wish we could see you guys soon.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
still looks nice and warm there. indian summer perhaps? enjoy, karin & co.
Who is this little lady? Cora can't be this big already!! She is SOOOOOOO cute!! Hope to see you soon
Hi Cora you are prettier than your dolll. They should make a doll named Cora that looks like you. ellie
amy, you have been making our new home look really beautiful and feel incredibly cozy.
cora and I are soooo lucky to have you. I love you more then words can tell.
Cora is a beautiful as ever. Wish we could see you guys soon.
Post a Comment