Oh my goodness...I can't believe that Cora is SO big already!! These pictures are priceless. We missed the updates the past month. Take care and stay warm!
Oh Oh Cora is going for a ride. Sweet Cora. Where is Mom & Pop?You can be in the picture too.
hey cora why don't you drive on down to visit grandma!
Cora in the flowers...so beautiful.
He lightly put aside the compliment with http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=ipaq+h3870 a wave of his white hand.. But on the first appearance of my double--whom I sent on http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=autogramm+foto this fatal Monday to the fifth meeting--he was the sixty-seventh man who entered the room...
Get rid of the dial up so we can see some new pictures
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness...I can't believe that Cora is SO big already!! These pictures are priceless. We missed the updates the past month. Take care and stay warm!
Oh Oh Cora is going for a ride.
Sweet Cora. Where is Mom & Pop?
You can be in the picture too.
hey cora why don't you drive on down to visit grandma!
Cora in the flowers...so beautiful.
He lightly put aside the compliment with http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=ipaq+h3870 a wave of his white hand.. But on the first appearance of my double--whom I sent on http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=autogramm+foto this fatal Monday to the fifth meeting--he was the sixty-seventh man who entered the room...
Get rid of the dial up so we can see some new pictures
Post a Comment