happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear amy, happy birthday to you! we look forward to celebrating when you return from your visit with your fam. love, calder, karin & nick
alright ladies, well, today is the day......I catch the train, then the plane, then the other plane, then the bicycle.....when y'all get set up e-mail me an address and I'll hit ya with a postcard.....have a wonderful summer and all that happy stuff. happy happy. baloo
4 comments:
hey amy,
its betha hi well will u rite back?
mi msn is...
...
i_luv_zack_efron@hotmail.com
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear amy, happy birthday to you! we look forward to celebrating when you return from your visit with your fam. love, calder, karin & nick
It looks so nice and springy there. The flowers are beautiful.
alright ladies, well, today is the day......I catch the train, then the plane, then the other plane, then the bicycle.....when y'all get set up e-mail me an address and I'll hit ya with a postcard.....have a wonderful summer and all that happy stuff.
happy happy.
baloo
Post a Comment