Congrats Robert and Amy. She is beautiful! Hope all is going well. I look forward to the updates. I know Mary and Carol are looking forward to the trip to New York to see the three of you. Take care! Lori
Congratulations to Robert and Amy- and bravo for the birthing work!! Giving birth is the most potent vision quest- yes?? Thanks for bringing in another angel... Cora Belle is absolutely beautiful and I am soo happy for all of you. Please give my regards to G'ma and can you post a pix of Amy so I can meet her??? Much Love, Anna
3 comments:
I love your baby; she's perfect. Good job and congratulations to both of you! Keep posting...
Bonnie (SLZ' friend)
Congrats Robert and Amy. She is beautiful! Hope all is going well. I look forward to the updates. I know Mary and Carol are looking forward to the trip to New York to see the three of you.
Take care!
Lori
Congratulations to Robert and Amy- and bravo for the birthing work!! Giving birth is the most potent vision quest- yes?? Thanks for bringing in another angel...
Cora Belle is absolutely beautiful and I am soo happy for all of you. Please give my regards to G'ma and can you post a pix of Amy so I can meet her???
Much Love,
Anna
Post a Comment